Terms and Conditions at Andrews Auto Parcs Ltd
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By continuing to use this website you are confirming that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you must leave this website immediately.
- Preservation of your privacy is important to us. Information which identifies you personally will be utilised only to provide the services you require and for providing you with information about our products and services. It will not be sold or disclosed to third parties without your permission unless we are required to do so by law. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 we confirm that the proprietors of this site are Andrews Auto Parcs LTD, Wetherby Rd, Harrogate, HG3 1DE (company number 3907933, VAT number 651474829)
- If you have submitted personal data through the website and would like that information deleted from our records please write to us at: Andrews Auto Parcs LTD, Wetherby Rd, Harrogate, HG3 1DE.
- Andrews Auto Parcs LTD is an appointed representative of Automotive Compliance LTD which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010) whose permitted business is to act as Principal for a network of Motor Dealer Appointed Representatives who advise on and arrange non-investment insurance contracts, acting on behalf of the insurer.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the contents of this website are accurate Andrews Auto Parcs LTD will not accept any responsibility for any misrepresentation or misdescription contained herein. Andrews Auto Parcs LTD reserves the right to change product specifications and prices at any time.
- Finance. Andrews Auto Parcs LTD reserves the right to change details without prior warning. Andrews Auto Parcs LTD is an appointed representative of Automotive Compliance LTD which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010) whose permitted business is to act as Principal for a network of Motor Dealer Appointed Representatives who advise on and arrange consumer credit contracts from a range of lenders. Written quotations are available upon request. Finance subject to status, conditions and availability and to over 18's only. A guarantee may be required. We can introduce you to a number of finance providers. We may receive commission for the introduction
- All mileages quoted are approximate and pictures and photographs are for illustration only.
- All vehicle prices exclude vehicle excise duty, UK first registration fee and cherished transfer fee where applicable.
- Vehicle handbooks are optional and chargeable. If a purchased vehicle requires servicing prior to delivery then this will be chargeable to the purchaser.
- Service history, spare keys and radio codes, unless apparent at the time of purchase, may not subsequently be available.
- Test drives are a pleasure, we do however require sight of the drivers valid, full driving licence prior to the test drive.
- Due to money laundering legislation we will only take cash up to a maximum of £9,000.00 including any cash deposits (cash means notes, coins and travellers cheques). The £9,000.00 cash limit applies to a single payment or more than one payment relating to one or more purchases made by a buyer on the same day.
- Please be advised that neither collection or delivery can be effected until the full purchase price of the vehicle has been discharged by way of cleared funds in our bank i.e. title to the goods shall remain with Andrews Auto Parcs LTD.
- Some vehicles may be imported and therefore the specifications may differ from UK specifications. The UK registration date is not necessarily connected to the date of manufacture. All vehicles are supplied with the balance of the manufacturers warranty where available and on a new imported vehicle this will not be full term. New vehicles are unregistered whilst on display, however you may not be the first registered keeper. On an imported vehicle, all savings shown are against UK list prices.
- Please note we do not operate an organised distance selling scheme as defined by The Consumer Contracts (Cancellation, Information and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Therefore, even if you choose to not view your vehicle at our premises prior to purchase, you will not be entitled to cancel your order under any 14 day cancellation period. All other statutory rights remain unaffected.
- We do not perform customer vehicle collections/handovers on a Saturday or Sunday.
- We require a used vehicle to be insured at least one day prior to the delivery. For an unregistered vehicle we require an original insurance cover note at least seven working days prior to delivery of the vehicle. Please note in order to complete a cherished transfer purchasers must allow at least fourteen working days after we receive the completed documentation until the return of the paperwork enabling us to deliver the vehicle.
- Andrews will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the vehicles shown on this website are available but cannot guarantee that any of the vehicles displayed on the site are still available.
- This website was created and is operated according to the laws of England. In determining any disputes in relation to this site the laws of England will apply and the Courts Of England And Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Andrews Auto Parcs Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external websites that are linked to or from Andrews Auto Parcs Ltd.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions which you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Please note that we use your online browsing activities to engage in remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.